Dancing with the Richmond Stars
- Friday, March 10, 2017
- VCU Singleton Center, 922 Park Avenue, Richmond
Hosted by the MCV Hospitals Auxiliary with Presenting Sponsor C&C Electrical Service, Inc., the seventh annual Dancing with the Richmond Stars will feature live performances by 10 local stars paired with professional dancers from Rigby's Jig. The performance will be followed by a celebration with light refreshments, wine and beer, music, and more.
Event proceeds will be used to bring customized thematic environments to two MRI and CT rooms in CHoR's Children's Pavilion, transforming the rooms from simple diagnostic areas into calm and comforting spaces. The project will enhance the rooms with colors and designs that help reduce stress and anxiety and create a more positive experience for children and families.
Our 2017 stars include:
- Dr. Danny Avula, Director, Richmond City Health Department
- Roseanne Biase, Director of Recruitment and Talent, Intercept Youth Services
- Kym Grinnage, Vice President and General Manager, WWBT/NBC12
- Jeff Marks, General Manager, Promotional Considerations
- Welsy Maurino, Stylist, Ellestyle
- Dr. Bill Moskowitz, Vice Chairman, Department of Pediatrics, CHoR
- Ken Powell Sr., Vice President of Wealth Management, Wells Fargo
- Tammy Rostov, Owner, Rostov Tea and Coffee
- Tina Venuti, Community Volunteer
- Ginny Wortham, First Vice President, Davenport & Company LLC